This snowy landscape fine art print of Kitsilano Beach in Vancouver commemorates the crazy wild weather we had here in Vancouver at the end of 2021. Drawn from my photos taken on a Christmas morning stroll. Prints are made from the original watercolour paintings drawn by myself.
Perfect as a memento or gift for yourself or a special someone!
ABOUT THE PRINT
All prints are printed in our studio in Vancouver, on a cotton fine art paper, using a professional printer and coated with a varnish spray for an extra layer of protection and to increase fade resistance. The varnish is invisible, odourless, and does not alter the texture of the paper.
PRINT & BORDER DETAILS
Print size 8x10” = 0.25” | 0.63cm white border
Print size 11x14” = 0.5” | 1.27cm white border
Print size 12x16” = 0.5” | 1.27cm white border
*If you have a specific size in mind not listed above or would like a different border please send me a message and I will try my best to accommodate!
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
Prints will be protected with a clear cello sleeve. 8x10" and 11x14" are shipped in a stay-flat mailer. 12x16" prints ship rolled in a mailing tube.
• Drawn & printed locally here in Vancouver
• All prints are printed on 100% cotton rag, archival, acid-free paper with a velvet surface offering a unique museum quality feel (19mil, 260gsm)
• Colours may vary slightly depending on your screen settings
• Our products are hand-packed and shipped from our Vancouver studio
• Frame/matte is not included